Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Policies in Google

     The old policies that google is getting rid of which is about 60 different kind is a great idea because I happen to think that this will clean google up a little and make it work a little bit faster. The ones that they are adding sounds like you will be able to go right to where you want it to go and when you want it to go there so I also think this idea will possibly speed up the getting to and going from different sites too. I personally usually don't use google but when I do I tend to like it but I also have to admit it can be aggravating sometimes when it wont go to where you really want it to go.

1 comment:

  1. 8 - speed is one of the biggest issues at Google.
    You might be surprised at how much you do use Google services.
    Do you have examples of were you want to go?

    ReplyDelete