Thursday, September 29, 2011

Book Review

Well first off I would really recommend this book to whoever is trying to learn how to use html. This book on explaining html and how to use it efficiently. I think at least to me it hits all of the main points and explains what you really need to know about what you are trying to learn about. If you are trying to learn about something specific then you can basically just skim the book and look at the headings and chances are you will find what you are looking for. I like the headings because it really gets strait to the point without confusing you. I would like to thank the people in charge of making this book and making it easy to learn and find what you are looking for. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. 7 - pleasant review with no idea what the book is really about.

    ReplyDelete