Thursday, September 1, 2011

Summer Fun

     This summer was a fun filled adventure starting from the first week all the way through the last week. I went with my youth group to a lake in Kentucky to live on house boats for a week and go tubing, skiing and all sorts of summer fun. As a little side note the first day I went out boating I got one of the tubing ropes right in my eye and actually had to get some stitches. The second week I was headed to Jamaica for about two weeks to meet a team from Kokamo and do some school ministers there. I then went to two straight weeks of TLC in a row which was kind of fun. I then had a couple weeks off and then I headed to Haiti which was one of the best experiences I have ever had. It was so humbling to watch the people that had literally nothing, some of them not even clothing, as I drove by in a car.  This is the first of many blogs be excited for more to come.
 Te Lwanj Bondye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment