Thursday, September 15, 2011

Why HTML

Why should we learn and use html? This is the question that has come before me so I can answer. From what I have seen and also learned about html already, it is a very useful to be a little more organized. I have to admit for me it was a little confusing at first since you had to first use all the carrots and slashes and such but as I used it I did get more use to it. HTML is a useful source to use to be able to right a quick paper and notes if you would rather take notes on the computer. I can see someone, somewhere using this source just to take easy and quick notes. It is aslo very easy to put a link to another website on what you are righting on which could also be useful if you are needing to show a website to someone in an email or something.

1 comment:

  1. 8.5 - Got a tad wordy, remember to spell check and reread before posting. Hyperlinks are what make the web great! Nice picture :)

    ReplyDelete