Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Website

Hi this is Joe here wanting to tell you guys about my new website idea. This idea of mine is to make a website that people can put funny quotes on that they hear throughout the day. My website name would simply by funnyquotes.com. This website would try to draw in the students such as my self around this high school and possibly even the middle school if they so desire to join us in this. There will also be a strict policy of no inappropriate lenguage or wordage in this site. This is just to give some kids a good laugh after a horrible day of school. Thanks for listening to my website idea comment if you think this would be a good idea and also give me some feed back if you think it would be a deacently bad idea. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. 8 - Nice idea. What plans do you have for when students want to share those quotes with people outside of school. It might be tough trying to limit the audience to just BCS.

    ReplyDelete