Friday, September 16, 2011

My page layout

On the whole page I would have a big picture of just someone laughing maybe with a child in it since my website is funnyquotes.com. I would most likely set that back in the back ground and then at the top of the page I would have a big title that says Funny Quotes. The words to this title would be in the color of red with a black background. The page would have all the list of quotes on it and you will be able to scroll down and see any you would like, or there would be a tabe on the side that says, dates if your would like to go there and go to a certain date to find a quote. There will also be a tab that says, add a quote and it is there where you will be able to add a quote if you click on it. At the bottum of the page there will be a place where you can click to go straight back up to the top of the page. On the right side of the page it will be a place for adds if I choose to add some on there. This is some of what my page will look like.

1 comment:

  1. 8 - Nice idea. I like the simplicity of the concept, it keeps the attention on the quotes.

    ReplyDelete