Thursday, September 15, 2011

Good design

Now you have to excuse me if I seem not to know what I am talking about because really I don't. I am not very good at art at all or I do not understand much about it. What I think a good design has to have to actually be good has to have partial reality, real or shaded color, and it comes from something else then an idea in your head. What I mean by that is you have to have an experience in the past that you have actually encountered or seen before. You could also possibly do one of a person that is very important to you or even possibly you don't like very much. This is truely all a matter of opinion each person could be different and think different things and not go with what I have said which is fine.

1 comment:

  1. 8 - It is difficult to pin down the idea of good design. What are some examples of things you think are well designed? Are there a few sites that you really like?

    ReplyDelete